Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

ADVERTISE ON MMG. Contact Us Via E-mail at: MMGAdvertising@gmail.com  |   MMG SUPPORT: MMG Account Questions: support@moneymakergroup.com
All banners and external links on MoneyMakerGroup are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!
> International Chat Rules

The international sections are for general discussions and helping people from your country only.

DO NOT participate in ANY currency exchanges here or create new posts for currency exchanges.

DO NOT announce programs, post personal websites or blogs, or use any referral links in this section. Do not start any threads in the International CHAT section to discuss MLM, Hyip, Autosurf programs, etc. All program discussion belongs in the original program threads.

MMG admins and moderators try their best to keep this international area organized, but we do not speak the languages from all countries listed here. If you see someone violating the rules in your language or in your country's subform, please use the report button and report it to the MMG moderating team.

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Need To Make 15$-25$ Per Month
Guest_lappian_*
post Jul 28 2006, 11:01 PM
Post #1

Guests

salam Bhai Log!!!!!!

main naya aya hoon iss basti main,issi liyay aap logo ki zara sii madad chahiye agar aap logon ko koi aitraz na ho tuuu tongue4.gif
yara koi aisi site batao jahan se main 15$-25$ per month kama sakoon aur money transfering E-Gold say hooo...apnay ko tu buss itna hee mangta hai...buss zara reliable site ho jo pay bhi karti hooo...bhai logon ko buhat duaein doon gaaa.....agay jaisi aap ki marzi...

aap ki madad ka talib

Talib-e-Madad
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

tuluchakma
post Jul 29 2006, 09:11 AM
Post #2

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 35,545

Hi

To earn that amount of money you must invest some money too. While Auto-Surfing and HYIP industires are i turmoil---only Forex and Adsense are genuine programmes where you don't loose any money and only earn. Of course you if you get greedy you will loose money in forex.

In forex---you have great chance to earn 10-40$/day if you invest around $400-500 without taking huge risks--where as in AS and HYIP sites you never know when the Admn SCAMM you and vanish with ur buck.

+Quote Post
Guest_lappian_*
post Jul 29 2006, 11:12 AM
Post #3

Guests

I aint talkin abt earning 10$-40$ per day...i wana earn 15$-25$ per month......so I guess there must be some free program...where I dont have to invest anything at all...cause i dont realy have anything to invest...I am at the scratch level :S

+Quote Post
amrutrk
post Jul 29 2006, 08:59 PM
Post #4

The Big A

Member No.: 14,312

start off with GPT's like jillsclickcorner,donkeymails,5centpayout,milkywayclicks,5centminimum..

they provide u with atleast 10$/month..

+Quote Post
Guest_lappian_*
post Jul 30 2006, 05:12 PM
Post #5

Guests

thanx mann for ur info...I will try them all one by one n se what they have to offer tongue4.gif

+Quote Post
Guest_chris88_*
post Aug 2 2006, 03:30 PM
Post #6

Guests

try emailmoneyback.com this site is get paid to do offers, u only do free offers and can earn $20 to $30 for doing free offers. hope it helps.

+Quote Post
rajeev
post Sep 11 2006, 06:36 AM
Post #7

MMG Member
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 67,607

you can earn money without investment. i m making it by affiliate program. free to join

--------------------

+Quote Post
charleychacko
post Oct 7 2006, 09:08 AM
Post #8

MMG Member

Member No.: 19,359

In forex---you have great chance to earn 10-40$/day if you invest around $400-500 without taking huge risks

Give me an example of one or two ?

+Quote Post
restless_soul
post Oct 16 2006, 11:46 AM
Post #9

MMG Member

Member No.: 70,064

yea plz give some good examples of Forex.

+Quote Post
cashNcarry
post Oct 27 2006, 07:26 PM
Post #10

MMG Member

Member No.: 62,300

NO PAIN NO GAIN,

NO RISK NO FUND,

NEVER DO U DON'T NO.
rofl4.gif

--------------------
This signature has been edited by MMG Staff. Please view our signature guidelines found here.

+Quote Post
Carlos321
post Oct 28 2006, 07:06 AM
Post #11

MMG Member

Member No.: 51,469

You can try some good affiliate programs out there. No membership fees, just promote their products and you get paid a commission when someone purchase the items through your affiliate link.

--------------------

+Quote Post
oasis
post Oct 28 2006, 07:49 AM
Post #12

MMG Member

Member No.: 32,675

Join 2 or 3 good PTRs, you won't need many as you won't want to spend hours clicking on email which are less than a cent. The most important thing is to promote the PTP as much as possible as it bring much more profit than reading emails.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ahgong
post Nov 8 2006, 11:13 PM
Post #13

MMG Member

Member No.: 9,428

QUOTE(chris88 @ Aug 3 2006, 07:30 AM) [snapback]2570536[/snapback]

try emailmoneyback.com this site is get paid to do offers, u only do free offers and can earn $20 to $30 for doing free offers. hope it helps.

only good for people who are US citizens or residing in US only
not much helpful for people outside the US sad.gif

+Quote Post
Guest_Ani Tan_*
post Nov 13 2006, 12:52 AM
Post #14

Guests

there r 1 programme I joined which is very aggresive in India right now.

I earn in USD$$, no physical products involved (which I like most) and send the pay checques right to your door step.

Understand we can't advertise here, so if you would like to get more details, pls email me at freehomerecipe@gmail.com thumbup(1).gif

+Quote Post
angilina
post Dec 13 2007, 11:59 AM
Post #15

MMG Member

Member No.: 126,618

easy way to make some good money is to work at freelancing sites, u can do data entry, copywriting etc.

its part time work, no investment at all. U will not pay a single cent to freelance sites from ur pocket.

other way is to build a website, u need to buy a domain name and hosting, will cost something $17>

then do some SEO, and u will make $50/ month easily

--------------------

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
5 User(s) are reading this topic (5 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement