Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> What is this section?


This section houses closed, inactive, and offline programs.

Closed programs are programs whose administrators have officially announced the end to their programs.

Inactive programs are programs whose thread on MMG has not had a single post for a period of 4+ weeks.

Offline programs are programs whose websites have been down for a minimum of 7 days.

 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
120-140 - Www.120-140.com, Multiple Plans - E-Gold
aer
post Oct 20 2006, 11:53 AM
Post #1


MMG Addict
**********

Group: Member
Posts: 5,133
Joined: 7-August 05
Member No.: 7,161



NO result for searching "120-140" "120-140.com"!!

http://www.120-140.com

I am not the admin.

Our program have two simple plan that ensures the program lasts long for everyones mutual benefit. How many times have you seen 200% 400% 750% hyips where only 10% makes profit and rest falls short . These hyip admins quit silently leaving 90% of members empty handed.


120-140.com is a short term, reliable, and profitable Investment Program, established by a team of specialists involved in a variety of investments overseen with huge working experience in the offline and online investment market which gives our members the opportunity of making a significant benefit on their investment without having to work hard.

Test Plan 5% Hourly for 24 Hours until 200 members(Fully Automatic Withdraw)
Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)
Test Plan $1 - $10 5.00

Best Plan 35% Daily for 4 Days 140% Total (Fully Automatic Withdraw)
Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)
Best Plan $1 - $500 35.00

All payments are made to your account Daily.
Minimum spend is $1 and there is no maximum.
You may make an additional spend as many times as you like.
All transactions are handled via e-gold. If you don't have an e-gold account, you need to get one.

Use our referral program and earn up to 10.00% of referral deposits!
Our first level referral bonuses: Name From To Commision (%)
Bronze 1 24 8.00
Silver 25 49 9.00
Gold 50 and more 10.00

This post has been edited by aer: Oct 20 2006, 11:59 AM


--------------------
This signature did not comply with MMG Rules & was removed or edited.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement
 
Go to the top of the page
 
Newbiepro
post Oct 20 2006, 11:56 AM
Post #2


MMG Member
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Posts: 139
Joined: 8-October 06
Member No.: 75,283



Nothing special in this site..same like other HYIP


--------------------
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Smiley Master
post Oct 20 2006, 12:17 PM
Post #3


MMG Member
**********

Group: Member
Posts: 967
Joined: 18-September 06
Member No.: 72,329



easy template~ but honest or not? no one know~ heheheee... dancing4dh.gif


--------------------
This signature has been edited by MMG Staff. Please view our signature guidelines found here.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
aer
post Oct 20 2006, 12:22 PM
Post #4


MMG Addict
**********

Group: Member
Posts: 5,133
Joined: 7-August 05
Member No.: 7,161



Why cannt i log in? post-36326-1110185726.gif Just contacted the admin... and invited him/her.


--------------------
This signature did not comply with MMG Rules & was removed or edited.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
brunocroma_
post Oct 20 2006, 10:02 PM
Post #5


MMG Member
**********

Group: Member
Posts: 2,630
Joined: 27-February 06
Member No.: 34,256



if i'm not mistaken this site was alredy posted here http://www.moneymakergroup.com/-t108498.html

This post has been edited by brunocroma_: Oct 20 2006, 10:04 PM
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement
 
Go to the top of the page
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD



Advertise on MMG Today!


Advertisement